Level 3 Award in Food Safety for Supervisors (E-Learning)
This Ofqual accredited Level 3 Award in Food Safety for Supervisors course is designed for staff already working at a supervisory level in the food industry. It’s exactly the course that you should be doing if you’re responsible for HACCP, menu writing, etc.
This course covers an in-depth supervisory insight into managing food safety within a food production or food service environment, including tips on managing others and on how to train your team. Completing this course contributes to a strong due diligence defence in the event of a serious food hygiene failure.
Not sure if this course is right for you? Read our FAQ page which we’ve written to help you decide which course is right for you.
Course syllabus includes:
- Knowledge needed to authoritatively supervise food production and food service.
- Awareness of latest UK & EU food legislation affecting the catering industry.
- In-depth understanding and control of a range of food poisoning threats.
- Ability to design or improve HACCP based food safety management systems.
- In-depth understanding of safe approaches to cook, chill, reheat, and display of food.
- How to apply latest allergenic ingredient advice and standards.
- Supervisory skills to train and lead a team of food handlers.
- Latest cleaning, waste management, pest control , and food poisoning science facts.
- Level 3 Award in Food Safety for Supervisors
- PDF format certificates are issued as standard, as soon as you complete the course.
- Your certificate is valid for 3 years.
- This course will take the average learner around 15 hours to complete.
- This Level 3 Award in Food Safety for Supervisors course is tested online. You will undertake a multiple choice exam at the end of the course with short tests throughout to help cement your learning.
- We recommend that you have a reasonable understanding of English & maths (e.g. GCSE grade C/Level 2) before undertaking this course.
- The course is suitable for anyone over 14 looking to gain a basic qualification in food safety.
- Purchase a place for yourself, or purchase a bundle for your colleagues.
- The Level 3 Award in Food Safety for Supervisors course is available to candidates in England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- The qualification can be delivered in other countries however candidates should be aware that the content was developed in accordance with current UK practice, protocols & guidance.
- This Level 3 Award in Food Safety for Supervisors course can be run on any electronic device, but we recommend that a laptop/desktop is used to ensure that you can see the screen clearly.
- Shortly after you purchase your place on the course, we will email you your login details for the course.
- Visit this page to read the course joining instructions including everything you need to know about our e-learning courses.