Emergency First Aid at Work Course
- • Become a First Aider in as little as 6 hours.
- • Suitable for anyone over 14 years making it ideal for DofE candidates.
- • Learn life saving skills such as CPR & how to use a defibrillator (AED).
- • Learn what to do when someone is having a seizure or is suffering massive bleeding & medical shock.
Fire Marshal training course
- • Our fire marshal training course is ideal for anyone who looking to undertake the role of fire marshal/fire warden in the workplace.
- • The course follows the training requirements of the level 2 Award in Fire Safety.
- • The course includes planning and undertaking the safe evacuation of the workplace and personal emergency evacuation plans (PEEPS).
Evacuation chair operator training
- • Our half-day Evacuation Chair Operator & Assistant course is specifically designed to equip you with the knowledge and ability to visually check & safely use typical types of evacuation chairs.
- • Evacuation chairs are one way in which the ‘responsible person’ can comply with the legal requirements of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
Safeguarding Children and Young People
- • If you work with children or young people, it’s important that you ensure their safety during the course of your work.
- • Our 6 hour Level 2 Award in Safeguarding and Protecting Children and Young People course will give you an introduction to what child abuse is, help you recognise early signs of possible problems and provide guidance on what you can do to prevent children suffering from abuse.