Chris Garland Training specialise in helping SME’s & Sports Clubs stay compliant with our range of online & face to face safety training. Our aim is to offer you the knowledge and education you want, in a way that suits you the most, at a time that’s most convenient for you.
We offer a range of online, blended learning and face-to-face training courses. Face to face courses (typically those with a practical element or requiring face to face assessment), run on a regular basis at our Cheshire training centre, with private bookings being available for your colleagues nationwide.
What we can do for you
Our range of accredited and bespoke training includes;
- FIRST AID training for childcare, dental practices, primary care staff, general workplaces and the outdoors.
- PRE-HOSPITAL CARE training, including FPOS-I & Responder courses, plus emergency medical gas administration.
- FOOD SAFETY training including Level 1, 2 & 3 courses, allergy awareness, introduction to HACCP principles, nutritional awareness & menu planning.
- FIRE SAFETY & FIRE MARSHAL training, for home, care home environments and the wider workplace.
- EVACUATION CHAIR & SLEDGE training.
- HEALTH & SAFETY training, from manual handling & workplace starter training to level 3 Awards in Health & Safety.
- MENTAL HEALTH awareness training, including drug & alcohol awareness.
- CONFLICT, SAFETY & SECURITY courses including travel safety & risk management training, ligature response & behavioural detection analysis.
- SAFEGUARDING of children and adults.
- TRAIN THE TRAINER courses.
At Chris Garland Training, we’re here to help you get the training that you need. So if you can’t find the course that you’re looking for, simply get in touch with us and we’ll see what we can do.
Want to find out about our instructors? Click here.