Prevent Duty Training E-Learning
This Prevent Duty Training (online) course starts with an overview of the Government’s Prevent strategy, and then looks at some of the reasons people become extremists. Intelligence indicates that further terrorist attacks in our country are ‘highly likely’. Experience tells us that the threat comes not just from foreign nationals, but from terrorists born and bred in Britain. It is therefore vital that our counter-terrorism strategy contains a plan to prevent radicalisation and stop would-be terrorists from committing mass murder.
The Prevent strategy, published by the Government is part of the overall counter-terrorism strategy. It goes on to cover the objectives of the Prevent strategy, how to base your actions on a risk based approach, what to do if you are concerned and much more.
Course syllabus includes:
- What is Prevent?
- Prevent Objectives
- Delivering Prevent with a Risk-Based Approach
- Extremism, Radicalisation and Terrorism
- What Should You Do If You Are Concerned?
- The Channel Process
- British Values
- PDF format certificates are issued as standard, as soon as you complete the course.
- This Prevent Duty Training (online) course will take the average learner around 1.5 hours to complete.
- This course is tested online & you’ll need to gain a minimum of 70% to pass.
- You will undertake a multiple choice exam at the end of the course with short tests throughout to help cement your learning.
- We recommend that you have a reasonable understanding of English & maths (e.g. GCSE grade C/Level 2) before undertaking this course.
- Purchase a place for yourself, or purchase a bundle for your colleagues.
- The course is available to candidates in England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- The course can be delivered in other countries however candidates should be aware that the content was developed in accordance with current UK practice, protocols & guidance.
- This Prevent Duty Training (online) course can be run on any electronic device, but we recommend that a laptop/desktop is used to ensure that you can see the screen clearly.
- Shortly after you purchase your place on the course, we will email you your login details for the course.
- Visit this page to read the course joining instructions including everything you need to know about our e-learning courses.