Level 2 Award in Introduction to HACCP Principles (Food Management Systems) E-Learning
This accredited Level 2 Award in Introduction to HACCP Principles (Food Management Systems) course is for all catering staff in all sectors. This online video-based course is filmed on-location in commercial kitchens and is fully accredited by Qualifi, an OFQUAL regulated UK Awarding Organisation.
The course provides a good understanding of Food Management Systems & HACCP and their implementation, now a legal requirement for ALL UK catering and food service locations. It also includes all the forms and help guides you’re likely to need to design, implement or check a HACCP system (Food Safety Management System based on HACCP principles).
Course syllabus includes:
- Latest legal basis for the use of HACCP systems in all food premises.
- Choosing prerequisites to ensure your HACCP system works correctly.
- Understanding the 7 principles of HACCP and how to design a HACCP system.
- Selecting Control Points and Critical Control Points.
- How to monitor suppliers, delivery, storage and all food preparation tasks.
- All the forms and guides necessary to design and manage a HACCP system.
- Level 2 Award in Introduction to HACCP Principles (Food Management Systems)
- PDF format certificates are issued as standard, as soon as you complete the course.
- This Level 2 Award in Introduction to HACCP Principles (Food Management Systems) course will take the average learner around 1.5 hours to complete.
- This course is tested online & you’ll need to gain a minimum of 70% to pass.
- You will undertake a multiple choice exam at the end of the course with short tests throughout to help cement your learning.
- We recommend that you have a reasonable understanding of English & maths (e.g. GCSE grade C/Level 2) before undertaking this course.
- Purchase a place for yourself, or purchase a bundle for your colleagues.
- The Level 2 Award in Introduction to HACCP Principles course is applicable to candidates in England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- The course can be delivered in other countries however candidates should be aware that the content was developed in accordance with current UK practice, protocols & guidance.
- This course Understanding HACCP can be run on any electronic device, but we recommend that a laptop/desktop is used to ensure that you can see the screen clearly.
- Shortly after you purchase your place on the course, we will email you your login details for the course.
- Visit this page to read the course joining instructions including everything you need to know about our e-learning courses.