Replacement & Additional Certificates
If you’ve lost your original training certificate we can arrange to get another one issued for you! Alternatively, if you’ve completed one of the courses that we offer which entitles you to claim additional training certificates, purchasing this product will enable us to get these certificates for you.
In either case, simply add as much information as you can about your original training course to the ‘Customer Notes’ field when placing your order.
Information that we require includes:
- Learner Name – the name that will appear on the certificate.
- Learner Email – the email address of person who took the course.
- Course Booking Name – the name of the of person who originally booked the course for which you’re claiming the replacement/addition certificate.
- Course Booking Email – the email address of the of person who originally booked the course for which you’re claiming the replacement/addition certificate.
- Course Title – The title of the course that you completed (e.g. Forest School First Aid, Emergency First Aid at Work, etc).
- Course Date – The date when you completed the original course.
- Reason for requesting a replacement/additional certificate, or
- Title of additional course certificate that you’re claiming.
Don’t worry if you can’t remember all of those details – we’ve asked for lots of information to give us the best chance of validating your certificate claim before we contact the Awarding Organisation.
- Replacement/additional certificate = £35.00
- 2 or more replacement/additional certificates = £30.00