Your Personal Development in Social Care
A key part of your progression within the adult social care sector will be focused on your personal development. In a number of sectors it is even a legal requirement to continue to develop your skills and knowledge and it is essential to ensure you are working to the most up to date standards and guidance.
This course will start by looking at the way standards are set, monitored and regulated for social care organisations and workers throughout the UK. It then goes on to cover the codes of practice and legislation, reflecting on your work to ensure continued improvement, communication, feedback and much more.
Course syllabus includes:
- The Course Structure
- Setting Standards
- Codes of Practice and Legislation
- Reflecting on your Work Activities
- Personal Attitudes and Beliefs
- Formal and Informal Learning
- Personal Development Plans
- PDF format certificates are issued as standard, as soon as you complete the course.
- The course includes around 35 minutes of video lead learning.
- Your personal development in social care course is tested online & you’ll need to gain a minimum of 70% in each of the modules to pass.
- There are short tests throughout to help cement your learning.
- You will undertake a multiple choice exam at the end of the course.
- We recommend that you have a reasonable understanding of English & maths (e.g. GCSE grade D/Level 1) before undertaking this course.
- Purchase a place for yourself, or purchase a bundle for your colleagues.
- Your personal development in social care course is available to candidates in the UK.
- The course can be delivered in other countries however candidates should be aware that the content was developed in accordance with current UK practice, protocols & guidance.
- Your personal development course in social care can be run on any electronic device. We recommend that a laptop/desktop is used to ensure that you can see the screen clearly.
- Shortly after you purchase your place on the course, we will email you your login details for the course.
- Visit this page to read the course joining instructions including everything you need to know about our e-learning courses.