Working Safely E-Learning
This ROSPA & IIRSM approved working safely course is is a great induction course in relation to health and safety as it covers a wide range of topics in some detail. Most of the examples relate to the construction industry so this course is perfect for people starting out working on a site for the first time.
Working safely is in the interest and concern of all staff, both employers and employees. Health and safety is one of the few areas where the law places specific duties specifically on employees so a knowledge of where this applies and how to ensure that it is adhered to is vital to protect individuals and businesses.
Most workers feel that accidents are something that only happens to other people. The reality is that too many workers are coming to harm by not observing Health and Safety laws and not working to safe systems of work – the physical, mental and financial burden of these accidents can have a huge impact on themselves, their families and their colleagues.
The course covers a wide range of topics including fire safety, asbestos awareness, working at height, COSHH, PPE and electricity. It also covers methods for improving safety performance and methods of protecting the environment.
Course syllabus includes:
- Introducing Working Safely
- Defining Hazard and Risk
- Identifying Common Hazards
- Improving Safety Performance
- Protecting the Environment
- Final Assessment
- Hazard Perception
- PDF format certificates are issued as standard, as soon as you complete the course.
- Your certificate is valid for 3 years.
- This working safely course will take the average learner around 2.5 hours to complete.
- This course is tested online & you’ll need to gain a minimum of 70% to pass.
- You will undertake a multiple choice exam at the end of the course with short tests throughout to help cement your learning.
- We recommend that you have a reasonable understanding of English & maths (e.g. GCSE grade C/Level 2) before undertaking this course.
- Purchase a place for yourself, or purchase a bundle for your colleagues.
- The working safely course is available to candidates in England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- The course can be delivered in other countries however candidates should be aware that the content was developed in accordance with current UK practice, protocols & guidance.
- This course can be run on any electronic device, but we recommend that a laptop/desktop is used to ensure that you can see the screen clearly.
- Shortly after you purchase your place on the course, we will email you your login details for the course.
- Visit this page to read the course joining instructions including everything you need to know about our e-learning courses.