Travel Safety & Risk Management Course
We are extremely pleased to be able to offer this Travel Safety & Risk Management course in association with Medic Services International.
All businesses have a duty of care to safeguard their staff when travelling abroad & this course is tailored to match your individual travel needs. So wherever you’re planning on travelling to, MSI’s expert trainers will discuss your planned destinations in detail. You’ll receive a full travel, security & medical briefing, including identification of any hazards and risks involved with travel to and within that country.
Course syllabus includes:
- Travel preparation
- Full travel & security briefing about your designation country.
- Open source information to research intended country (e.g.: Foreign & Commonwealth Office, local embassy)
- Medical intelligence briefing about the country and health advice.
- Safety & security whist in country including terrorism.
- The travel survival pack.
- Safety at the airport.
- Ground transportation when you arrive in the country including taxis, trains & buses.
- Driving in-country.
- Hotel safety & security, tricks & tips.
- Personal security on the street from bag theft and pick pockets.
- Risks in the country – man-made & natural disasters.
- Route planning from the airport to the hotel or place of work.
- Cyber security overseas.
- Kidnap prevention & conduct if taken.
- First aid & recommended first aid kit items.
- Face to Face training (maximum of 8 learners to 1 instructor).
- Medic Services International – Travel Safety & Risk Management Course
- Your certificate, which is valid for 1 year, will be issued by Medic Services International.
- You will receive an A4 sized paper certificate.
- The course is run over two consecutive days, from approximately 09:30-16:30hrs.
- Please note the exact times for your course booking.
- You’ll be pleased to know that there isn’t a formal assessment as part of this course.
- You should be at least 18 years old in order to undertake the course.
- All courses have a minimum and maximum number of candidates that we can take on a course.
- This course is currently only available as a private course booking where we can take a maximum of 8 candidates per course. Should you have more than 8 candidates that need to be trained, please contact us to arrange additional private course bookings.
- This course is available within the UK abroad.
- Led by the experts at Medic Services International, this Travel Safety & Risk Management course will be held at our training centre in Knutsford, Cheshire.
- Visit this page to read the course joining instructions.
- Where your course is not being run at our main training centre, you’ll also receive an email with additional joining instructions including the venue address.