Traumafix Military Field Dressing
This Military Field Dressing is a substantial, highly absorbent dressing pad, capable of absorbing over ten times its own weight in fluid. The very-stretchy elasticated pressure bandage allows direct pressure to be applied quickly and maintained easily. Unlike traditional military field dressings, the Traumafix dressing is secured using a Velcro style fastening making it much faster to secure.
- Highly absorbent non-adherent wound pad.
- High pressure bandage.
- Super-fast application, quick-fix Velcro style fastening.
- Comes in robust, sterile packaging.
- Pad size = 20x20cm.
The Military Field Dressing is packaged to allow for the specialised environment in which it is likely to be used. The package itself is manufactured from a waterproof fabric that protects the dressing under extreme conditions. A single use, sterile product, carefully designed for a serious job
Why choose us?
Here are a few reasons why you should choose Chris Garland Training as your training partner.
• Established 2012
• Trusted and recommended by training providers, nationwide.
• Consistently receiving 5 star reviews from our clients.
• Courses backed by Ofqual Regulated Awarding Organisations.
Environmentally and socially conscious
• For every course place booked, we pay for a tree to be planted in some of the worlds most deforested areas and an area of kelp to be planted and managed.
• Our planting partners also run educational programmes for those involved in the planting, thereby sharing and promoting knowledge and ownership of the newly planted forests.
• You can read more about this and our other environmental strategies on our Environmental Responsibility page.
• Professionally qualified instructors, with Enhanced DBS Certificates.
• HTTPS Secure website with PCI DSS compliance.
• Credit/debit card, BACS and Purchase Order payments accepted.
• A nationwide client base, including:
— Multi-National companies,
— Mining, Surveying, Construction & Maintenance companies,
— Universities, Colleges, School Academies & Childcare providers,
— Secure and Referral Schools,
— Local Authorities,
— Wildlife Trusts,
— Tree Surgeons,
— Food manufacturers, Restaurants & Chefs,
— Sports Clubs, including Golf, Rugby, Netball, Judo, Canoeing & Hiking,
— Climbing Centres,
— Dentists, Physiotherapists, Podiatrists,
— Other training companies,
— And many, many more!