Good time management will improve and enhance the time spent in the workplace and can even go a long way to improving the quality of the work you produce.
For most people however this is easier said than done. We’ve all experienced that feeling of having more work to do than we can possibly complete in the time we have. This can lead to increased stress, job dissatisfaction and demoralisation.
This course will introduce you to some of the theories and techniques of time management that can really make a difference.
Course syllabus includes:
- Key Terms and the Benefits of Time Management
- The 6 Laws of Time Management
- Time Stealers and Interruptions
- Time Saving Methods
- Monkey Management
- Meetings and Summing up
Certificate in Time Management:
- PDF format certificates are issued as standard, as soon as you complete the course.
- The course includes around 105 minutes of video lead learning.
- This course is tested online & you’ll need to gain a minimum of 70% in each of the modules to pass.
- There are short tests throughout to help cement your learning.
- You will undertake a multiple choice exam at the end of the course.
- We recommend that you have a reasonable understanding of English & maths (e.g. GCSE grade D/Level 1) before undertaking this course.
- Purchase a place for yourself, or purchase a bundle for your colleagues.
- The Time Management course is available to candidates in the UK.
- The course can be delivered in other countries however candidates should be aware that the content was developed in accordance with current UK practice, protocols & guidance.
- The Time Management course can be run on any electronic device. We recommend that a laptop/desktop is used to ensure that you can see the screen clearly.
- Shortly after you purchase your place on the course, we will email you your login details for the course.
- Visit this page to read the course joining instructions including everything you need to know about our e-learning courses.