This stress management course will cover an introduction to stress and why it’s a problem, some of the causes of stress and some ways to minimise the risk of stress.
The Health and Safety Executive states that ‘work related stress develops because a person is unable to cope with the demands being placed on them’. This can come from any aspect of their life but it often comes from demands placed on them at work.
So why is stress a problem in the workplace? Well the latest estimates show the total number of cases of work related stress depression or anxiety account for 39% of all work related illness. Some occupations may be more susceptible to stress but it can affect anyone and can impact on health, ability to function effectively at work and at home and in relationships.
Course syllabus includes:
- What is Stress and Why is it a Problem
- The Causes and Symptoms of Stress
- The Law on Stress and its Contravention
- Minimising the Risk of Stress
- PDF format certificates are issued as standard, as soon as you complete the course.
Stress Management Course duration:
- The course includes around 30 minutes of video lead learning.
- This Stress Management course is tested online & you’ll need to gain a minimum of 70% in each of the modules to pass.
- You will undertake a multiple choice exam at the end of the course with short tests throughout to help cement your learning.
- We recommend that you have a reasonable understanding of English & maths (e.g. GCSE grade D/Level 1) before undertaking this course.
- Purchase a place for yourself, or purchase a bundle for your colleagues.
- The Stress Management course is available to candidates in the UK.
- The course can be delivered in other countries however candidates should be aware that the content was developed in accordance with current UK practice, protocols & guidance.
- The Stress Management course can be run on any electronic device. We recommend that a laptop/desktop is used to ensure that you can see the screen clearly.
- Shortly after you purchase your place on the course, we will email you your login details for the course.
- Visit this page to read the course joining instructions including everything you need to know about our e-learning courses.