Search Engine Optimisation for Business
Right now, potential customers will be searching for your products and services ‐ and if they don’t find their way to your site, you could be deferring them to a competitor. Imagine if your website could rank above your competitors’, using the kind of search terms that turn your visitor traffic into revenue. You need to invest in Search Engine Optimisation for Business.
When it’s done well, search engine marketing can give search engines exactly what they need to put your website in a prime position on Search Engine Results Pages. The key is understanding what search engines need ‐ and since 90% of all searches in the UK are via Google, this pretty much means understanding Google.
This CPD Approved course will explain the proven techniques that will help you reach and maintain the number one results spot.
Course syllabus includes:
- Introduction to SEO
- Link building
- On-Site SEO
- Social media as part of SEO
- Local search
- Pay Per Click (PPC)?
- PDF format certificates are issued as standard, as soon as you complete the course.
- The course includes around 80 minutes of video lead learning.
- This Search Engine Optimisation for Business course is tested online & you’ll need to gain a minimum of 70% in each of the modules to pass.
- You will undertake a multiple choice exam at the end of the course with short tests throughout to help cement your learning.
- We recommend that you have a reasonable understanding of English & maths (e.g. GCSE grade D/Level 1) before undertaking this course.
- Purchase a place for yourself, or purchase a bundle for your colleagues.
- The course is available to candidates in the UK.
- The course can be delivered in other countries however candidates should be aware that the content was developed in accordance with current UK practice, protocols & guidance.
- The Search Engine Optimisation for Business course can be run on any electronic device, but we recommend that a laptop/desktop is used to ensure that you can see the screen clearly.
- Shortly after you purchase your place on the course, we will email you your login details for the course.
- Visit this page to read the course joining instructions including everything you need to know about our e-learning courses.