The Sales Skills course starts with providing an overview of the basic rules for sales people. Along with the right mindset, self-assessment and the goals you’ll need in the short, medium and long term.
It covers cold calling, including how to prepare, what to say and how to deal with “gatekeepers” as well as walking you through a typical face-to-face meeting. You’ll learn how to start a meeting, the questions you need to ask your prospect, practical tips for presentations including. Learn how to stay relaxed, getting across your main messages, handling questions and using presentation aids.
We’ll also be analysing how you can sell by stressing the results prospects can expect if they buy, and how best to play to their emotions. We’ll take a look at negotiation and highlight how you can avoid it. We also look at what to say if you’re drawn into it and how you can use your negotiating skills to land the sale and much more.
Course syllabus includes:
- Basic Rules for Sales People
- Cold Calling
- Face-to-Face Meetings
- Rapport Building
- Sales Presentations
- Results Selling
- Handling Negotiations
- Dealing With Objections
- Closing the Sale
Certificate in Sales Skills:
- PDF format certificates are issued as standard, as soon as you complete the course.
- The course includes around 120 minutes of video lead learning.
- This Sales Skills course is tested online & you’ll need to gain a minimum of 70% in each of the modules to pass.
- You will undertake a multiple choice exam at the end of the course with short tests throughout to help cement your learning.
- We recommend that you have a reasonable understanding of English & maths (e.g. GCSE grade D/Level 1) before undertaking this course.
- Purchase a place for yourself, or purchase a bundle for your colleagues.
- The Sales Skills course is available to candidates in the UK.
- The course can be delivered in other countries however candidates should be aware that the content was developed in accordance with current UK practice, protocols & guidance.
- The Sales Skills course can be run on any electronic device. We recommend that a laptop/desktop is used to ensure that you can see the screen clearly.
- Shortly after you purchase your place on the course, we will email you your login details for the course.
- Visit this page to read the course joining instructions including everything you need to know about our e-learning courses.