Replacement & Additional Certificates
If you’ve lost your original training certificate we can arrange to get another one issued for you! Alternatively, if you’ve completed one of the courses that we offer which entitles you to claim additional training certificates, purchasing this product will enable us to get these for you.
In either case, simply add as much information as you can about your original training course in the ‘Customer Notes’ field when placing your order.
Information that we require includes:
- Learner Name – the name that will appear on the certificate.
- Learner Email – the email address of person who took the course.
- Course Booking Name – the name of the of person who originally booked the course for which you’re claiming the replacement/addition certificate.
- Course Booking Email – the email address of the of person who originally booked the course for which you’re claiming the replacement/addition certificate.
- Course Title – The title of the course that you completed (e.g. Forest School First Aid, Emergency First Aid at Work, etc).
- Course Date – The date when you completed the original course.
- Reason for requesting a replacement/additional certificate, or
- Title of additional course certificate that you’re claiming.
Don’t worry if you can’t remember all of those details – we’ve asked for lots of information to give us the best chance of validating your certificate claim before we contact the Awarding Organisation.
Why choose us?
Here are a few reasons why you should choose Chris Garland Training as your training partner.
• Established 2012
• Trusted and recommended by training providers, nationwide.
• Consistently receiving 5 star reviews from our clients.
• Courses backed by Ofqual Regulated Awarding Organisations.
Environmentally and socially conscious
• For every course place booked, we pay for a tree to be planted in some of the worlds most deforested areas and an area of kelp to be planted and managed.
• Our planting partners also run educational programmes for those involved in the planting, thereby sharing and promoting knowledge and ownership of the newly planted forests.
• You can read more about this and our other environmental strategies on our Environmental Responsibility page.
• Professionally qualified instructors, with Enhanced DBS Certificates.
• HTTPS Secure website with PCI DSS compliance.
• Credit/debit card, BACS and Purchase Order payments accepted.
• A nationwide client base, including:
— Multi-National companies,
— Mining, Surveying, Construction & Maintenance companies,
— Universities, Colleges, School Academies & Childcare providers,
— Secure and Referral Schools,
— Local Authorities,
— Wildlife Trusts,
— Tree Surgeons,
— Food manufacturers, Restaurants & Chefs,
— Sports Clubs, including Golf, Rugby, Netball, Judo, Canoeing & Hiking,
— Climbing Centres,
— Dentists, Physiotherapists, Podiatrists,
— Other training companies,
— And many, many more!