Effective project management is an essential skill in many workplaces. Correct control of stages and different aspects of projects helps to increase the chances of projects being successful. There are many tools and approaches to managing projects, from a simple ‘to do’ list, to complex methodologies.
When a project is managed correctly it ensures that there’s a sound business reason for undertaking the project, that it’s clear who’s involved in delivering the project, what the expected outcomes are and how resources and risks will be managed throughout the project.
When it’s done poorly the project can suffer from feature creep, delays, go over budget or not get finished at all.
This course covers some of the common project management methodologies, setting goals, and actually achieving them, identifying the need for a project to be started, using key project management tools and much more.
Course syllabus includes:
- Introducing Project Management
- Terminology and Project Lifestyle
- Identifying Needs, Project Aims and Objectives
- Project Aims, Objectives and Initiation
- Gantt Charts, Budgets, Risks and Issues
- Monitoring Change, Stakeholders and Terminology
Certificate in Project Management:
- PDF format certificates are issued as standard, as soon as you complete the course.
- The course includes around 90 minutes of video lead learning.
- This Project Management course is tested online & you’ll need to gain a minimum of 70% in each of the modules to pass.
- There are short tests throughout to help cement your learning.
- You will undertake a multiple choice exam at the end of the course.
- We recommend that you have a reasonable understanding of English & maths (e.g. GCSE grade D/Level 1) before undertaking this course.
- Purchase a place for yourself, or purchase a bundle for your colleagues.
- The Project Management course is available to candidates in the UK.
- The course can be delivered in other countries however candidates should be aware that the content was developed in accordance with current UK practice, protocols & guidance.
- The Project Management course can be run on any electronic device. We recommend that a laptop/desktop is used to ensure that you can see the screen clearly.
- Shortly after you purchase your place on the course, we will email you your login details for the course.
- Visit this page to read the course joining instructions including everything you need to know about our e-learning courses.