The Principles of Performance Management
This Principles of Performance Management course will help you implement management techniques that will motivate and drive your team to achieve more. Performance management involves the achievement of performance targets through the effective management of people and the environment in which they operate.
It’s about setting achievable goals for the organisation and targets for individuals and teams.
In any organisation, the traditional model of strict command and control wastes a significant amount of time and money. Mutual trust, employee motivation and readiness to perform can easily be undermined. Performance management, on the other hand, offers a different, much more effective approach.
Course syllabus includes:
- Definition and Benefits
- Successful Performance Management Planning
- Setting Goals, Objectives and Targets
- Evaluation, Monitoring, Feedback and Coaching
Certificate in Principles of Performance Management:
- PDF format certificates are issued as standard, as soon as you complete the course.
- The Principles of Performance Management course includes around 55 minutes of video lead learning.
- This Principles of Performance Management course is tested online & you’ll need to gain a minimum of 70% in each of the modules to pass.
- You will undertake a multiple choice exam at the end of the course with short tests throughout to help cement your learning.
- We recommend that you have a reasonable understanding of English & maths (e.g. GCSE grade D/Level 1) before undertaking this course.
- Purchase a place for yourself, or purchase a bundle for your colleagues.
- The Principles of Performance Management course is available to candidates in the UK.
- The course can be delivered in other countries however candidates should be aware that the content was developed in accordance with current UK practice, protocols & guidance.
- The Principles of Performance Management course can be run on any electronic device. We recommend that a laptop/desktop is used to ensure that you can see the screen clearly.
- Shortly after you purchase your place on the course, we will email you your login details for the course.
- Visit this page to read the course joining instructions including everything you need to know about our e-learning courses.