This presentation skills course covers the common mistakes people make when preparing for and giving a presentation so you can learn to avoid them. Giving a successful presentation can be one of the hardest parts of many people’s jobs.
Ultimately preparation will be the key to success when it comes to giving a presentation, but how do you make sure you are prepared enough? What about the structure? The content? How should you use visual aids? Being a successful presenter also involves understanding your audience, their expectations and needs.
This course covers good practice and providing some practical advice that you can put to good use the next time you have a big presentation to make.
Course syllabus includes:
- Presentation and its Structure
- Visual Aids
- The Presentation
- Learning Names
- PDF format certificates are issued as standard, as soon as you complete the course.
- The course includes around 55 minutes of video lead learning.
- This Presentation Skills course is tested online & you’ll need to gain a minimum of 70% in each of the modules to pass.
- You will undertake a multiple choice exam at the end of the course with short tests throughout to help cement your learning.
- We recommend that you have a reasonable understanding of English & maths (e.g. GCSE grade D/Level 1) before undertaking this course.
- Purchase a place for yourself, or purchase a bundle for your colleagues.
- The Presentation Skills course is available to candidates in the UK.
- The course can be delivered in other countries however candidates should be aware that the content was developed in accordance with current UK practice, protocols & guidance.
- The Presentation Skills course can be run on any electronic device, but we recommend that a laptop/desktop is used to ensure that you can see the screen clearly.
- Shortly after you purchase your place on the course, we will email you your login details for the course.
- Visit this page to read the course joining instructions including everything you need to know about our e-learning courses.