LinkedIn for Business
LinkedIn is a very well established and respected social network with over 259 million users in more than 200 countries. It’s traditionally been known as “Facebook in a Suit”, or the most professional level of Social networking for businesses.
LinkedIn is a very valuable tool to find the key decision makers within certain companies. It’s used for finding the best point of contact, gaining familiarity with their background before a call or sales pitch, making such contact much more effective. It’s a social network for professional people.
Normally a person would create a LinkedIn profile that would include career details and would update their information periodically as to their current appointment. It would often include a personal statement, personal web address and possibly testimonials from employers and members of staff. If the person has particular interests both professionally and personally they may subscribe to one or more interest groups to receive updates and discussion opportunities.
This CPD approved short course guides you through the various stages of setting up your LinkedIn for business page.
Course syllabus includes:
- Introduction to LinkedIn
- Company Policies Relating to LinkedIn
- How LinkedIn Works
- Setting up your LinkedIn Profile
- PDF format certificates are issued as standard, as soon as you complete the course.
- The course includes around 45 minutes of video lead learning.
- This LinkedIn for Business course is tested online & you’ll need to gain a minimum of 70% in each of the modules to pass.
- You will undertake a multiple choice exam at the end of the course with short tests throughout to help cement your learning.
- We recommend that you have a reasonable understanding of English & maths (e.g. GCSE grade D/Level 1) before undertaking this course.
- Purchase a place for yourself, or purchase a bundle for your colleagues.
- The course is available to candidates in the UK.
- The course can be delivered in other countries however candidates should be aware that the content was developed in accordance with current UK practice, protocols & guidance.
- The LinkedIn for Business course can be run on any electronic device, but we recommend that a laptop/desktop is used to ensure that you can see the screen clearly.
- Shortly after you purchase your place on the course, we will email you your login details for the course.
- Visit this page to read the course joining instructions including everything you need to know about our e-learning courses.