FREE – Step Ladder Inspection Checklist
All ladders should be inspected before starting a task, and repeated every time something changes – like the ladder being moved to a different area. But did you know that employers & the self-employed have a legal duty under the Work at Height Regulations 2005 (Regulation 12) to undertake formal inspection of work equipment, including ladders and step ladders, at suitable intervals and each time “exceptional circumstances” have occurred, as well as after being set up? Complete yours today with our free Step Ladder Inspection Checklist!
These formal inspections (for condition, wear, damage, etc,) must be undertaken by a competent person and result in a report that is then kept for a minimum period of time.
So if you’ve been tasked with setting up a ladder inspection regime at work, or you just want to know what to look out for on your ladders at home, download our FREE inspection sheet today!
If you’ve undertaken our Ladder & Step Ladder Inspection Course you’ll have seen & used our ladder inspection sheets. As you’ll probably want some more to use for yourself, simply download these for free!
If you’ve not yet undertaken our ladder & step ladder inspection course, have a look to see what it’s all about. Click here to be able to undertake inspection of ladders & step ladders competently.
Private course booking
We’re more than happy to run a private course for you at either our training centre or at your venue. Simply fill in this form and we’ll get back to you soon;
If you can’t make it to our next course, fill in this form & we’ll make sure that you’re the first to know as soon as we release new course dates.
Why choose us?
Here are a few reasons why you should choose Chris Garland Training as your training partner.
• Established 2012
• Trusted and recommended by training providers, nationwide.
• Consistently receiving 5 star reviews from our clients.
• Courses backed by Ofqual Regulated Awarding Organisations.
Environmentally and socially conscious
• For every course place booked, we pay for a tree to be planted in some of the worlds most deforested areas and an area of kelp to be planted and managed.
• Our planting partners also run educational programmes for those involved in the planting, thereby sharing and promoting knowledge and ownership of the newly planted forests.
• You can read more about this and our other environmental strategies on our Environmental Responsibility page.
• Professionally qualified instructors, with Enhanced DBS Certificates.
• HTTPS Secure website with PCI DSS compliance.
• Credit/debit card, BACS and Purchase Order payments accepted.
• A nationwide client base, including:
— Multi-National companies,
— Mining, Surveying, Construction & Maintenance companies,
— Universities, Colleges, School Academies & Childcare providers,
— Secure and Referral Schools,
— Local Authorities,
— Wildlife Trusts,
— Tree Surgeons,
— Food manufacturers, Restaurants & Chefs,
— Sports Clubs, including Golf, Rugby, Netball, Judo, Canoeing & Hiking,
— Climbing Centres,
— Dentists, Physiotherapists, Podiatrists,
— Other training companies,
— And many, many more!