First Aid Annual Skills Update E-learning
Our 100% online First Aid Annual Skills Update course covers the HSE’s required syllabus for first aiders annual skills update training. It’s ideal for workplace First Aiders who want to refresh their skills between completing their course and requalifying three years later, but don’t want to attend a face to face course or webinar.
First Aid Annual Skills Update E-Learning syllabus includes:
- Assessing the situation and circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency
- Recognise & administer first aid to a casualty who is;
- unresponsive & breathing normally
- unresponsive & not breathing normally
- wounded and bleeding
- having a seizure
- suffering medical shock
- Course is certified by Chris Garland Training.
- On successful completion of the multiple choice assessment within the course, you can download a certificate as evidence that you’ve completed and passed the First Aid Annual Skills Update E-learning course.
- Valid for 1 year.
- A4 sized pdf certificates are issued shortly after you complete the course.
- The course has been approved by the CPD Accreditation Group and qualifies for 1 CPD point.
- Learn at your own pace, typically 1-2 hours.
- Assessments throughout the course.
First Aid Update Pre-requisites:
- It’s recommended that you have a minimum of GCSE grade C/Level 2 literacy and numeracy (or equivalent) before undertaking this course. This is not mandatory – please contact us to discuss any reasonable adjustments to accommodate your needs.
- The course is suitable for anyone over 16 looking to undertake the responsibilities associated with being a nominated first aider.
- There are no minimum numbers for this online e-learning course.
- This First Aid course is available to candidates throughout the UK.
- This online first aid update course can be completed on any PC or mobile device.
- You can study at their own pace, and log in and out as often as you wish.
First Aid Update Joining instructions:
- Shortly after you purchase your place on the First Aid Annual Skills Update course, we will email you your login details for the course.
- Visit this page to read the course joining instructions including everything you need to know about our e-learning courses.
- To arrange a private course for yourself or your colleagues, please fill in our Quote Builder tool.