Fire Extinguisher Training (e-learning)
This online fire extinguisher training course is RoSPA approved and is a cost effective way for employers to maintain employees basic fire safety training.
Current legislation, The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, applies to all workplaces regardless of the number of employees and requires employers to provide adequate training in fire awareness for all members of their staff. Our online fire safety training courses are aimed at all employees to assist them in identifying and reducing the risk that fire presents in the workplace. This course provides training in the use of different types of fire extinguishers and the protocol of tackling a fire.
Course syllabus includes:
- Chemistry of Fire
- Common Causes of Fire
- Basic Safety Features in Buildings
- Introduction to Fire Extinguishers
- What to do in Cases of Fire?
- PDF format certificates are issued as standard, as soon as you complete the course.
- This fire extinguisher course will take the average learner around 30 minutes to complete.
- This course is tested online & you’ll need to gain a minimum of 70% to pass.
- You will undertake a multiple choice exam at the end of the course with short tests throughout to help cement your learning.
- We recommend that you have a reasonable understanding of English & maths (e.g. GCSE grade D/Level 1) before undertaking this course.
- Purchase a place for yourself, or purchase a bundle for your colleagues.
- The course is available to candidates in England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- The course can be delivered in other countries however candidates should be aware that the content was developed in accordance with current UK practice, protocols & guidance.
- This fire extinguisher course can be run on any electronic device, but we recommend that a laptop/desktop is used to ensure that you can see the screen clearly.
- Shortly after you purchase your place on the course, we will email you your login details for the course.
- Visit this page to read the course joining instructions including everything you need to know about our e-learning courses.