Facebook for Business
Facebook is the world’s largest social network and is used by businesses in every sector. With over a billion users it’s very likely that a proportion of your target customer audience will have a Facebook account.
This CPD approved short course guides you through the various stages of setting up your Facebook for business page.
I recommend that you undertake the ‘Social Media for Business’ course first, as you’ll be encouraged in that course to research and investigate the preferred social media platforms used by your target audience. You’ll probably have realised that Facebook is one of the right platforms for you.
Using Facebook in your business is about providing an effective means for your customers to interact with you and connect their friends to your business. Recommendation is the most powerful way a potential customer can be connected to a business, particularly when it’s being recommended by a friend. So if you know that a trusted friend likes a particular brand, you’re much more likely to engage with that brand.
Facebook is essentially a platform designed to facilitate social interaction between people with whom you’ve already established some mutual recognition.
Course syllabus includes:
- An Introduction to Facebook
- Setting up a Facebook Brand Page
- Administrating your Facebook Brand Page
- Adding Content to your Brand Page
- Custom Applications
- Getting People to your Brand Page
- Facebook Advertising
- Getting Website Traffic from Facebook
- PDF format certificates are issued as standard, as soon as you complete the course.
- The course includes around 80 minutes of video lead learning.
- This Facebook for Business course is tested online & you’ll need to gain a minimum of 75% in each of the modules to pass.
- You will undertake a multiple choice exam at the end of the course with short tests throughout to help cement your learning.
- We recommend that you have a reasonable understanding of English & maths (e.g. GCSE grade D/Level 1) before undertaking this course.
- Purchase a place for yourself, or purchase a bundle for your colleagues.
- The course is available to candidates in the UK.
- The course can be delivered in other countries however candidates should be aware that the content was developed in accordance with current UK practice, protocols & guidance.
- The Facebook for Business course can be run on any electronic device, but we recommend that a laptop/desktop is used to ensure that you can see the screen clearly.
- Shortly after you purchase your place on the course, we will email you your login details for the course.
- Visit this page to read the course joining instructions including everything you need to know about our e-learning courses.