End of Life Care
End of life care should be several things; appropriate, compassionate, cost effective, holistic and effective. There are usually a number of people involved in the people’s care at the end of their lives and it can be a difficult process to be part of.
This course will provide you with information about what to expect, how to handle some of the emotions associated with this time, and working with the other professionals at this sensitive time.
Course syllabus includes:
- End Of Life Care
- Feelings And Emotions
- Patterns Of Dying
- The Dying Process
- Support And Aftercare
- PDF format certificates are issued as standard, as soon as you complete the course.
- The End of Life Care course includes around 25 minutes of video lead learning.
- The course is tested online & you’ll need to gain a minimum of 70% in each of the modules to pass.
- There are short tests throughout to help cement your learning.
- You will undertake a multiple choice exam at the end of the course.
- We recommend that you have a reasonable understanding of English & maths (e.g. GCSE grade D/Level 1) before undertaking this course.
- Purchase a place for yourself, or purchase a bundle for your colleagues.
- The End of Life care course is available to candidates in the UK.
- The course can be delivered in other countries however candidates should be aware that the content was developed in accordance with current UK practice, protocols & guidance.
- The course can be run on any electronic device. We recommend that a laptop/desktop is used to ensure that you can see the screen clearly.
- Shortly after you purchase your place on the course, we will email you your login details for the course.
- Visit this page to read the course joining instructions including everything you need to know about our e-learning courses.