The aims of any disciplinary procedure are to provide a framework within which managers can work with employees, to maintain satisfactory standards of conduct and to encourage improvement when necessary.
This course covers the aims of the disciplinary procedure, penalties including investigations, allegations and suspensions, procedures for carrying out hearings, and appeals.
Course syllabus includes:
- Disciplinary Procedure and Confidentiality
- Investigations, Allegations and Suspensions
- Notification Of A Hearing, The Right To Be Accompanied, And Procedure
- Penalties, Their Effects, And Appeals
- Holding Disciplinary Hearings And A Case Study
- PDF format certificates are issued as standard, as soon as you complete the course.
- The course includes around 30 minutes of video lead learning.
- This Disciplinary Procedures course is tested online & you’ll need to gain a minimum of 70% in each of the modules to pass.
- You will undertake a multiple choice exam at the end of the course with short tests throughout to help cement your learning.
- We recommend that you have a reasonable understanding of English & maths (e.g. GCSE grade D/Level 1) before undertaking this course.
- Purchase a place for yourself, or purchase a bundle for your colleagues.
- The Disciplinary Procedures course is available to candidates in the UK.
- The course can be delivered in other countries however candidates should be aware that the content was developed in accordance with current UK practice, protocols & guidance.
- The Disciplinary Procedures course can be run on any electronic device, but we recommend that a laptop/desktop is used to ensure that you can see the screen clearly.
- Shortly after you purchase your place on the course, we will email you your login details for the course.
- Visit this page to read the course joining instructions including everything you need to know about our e-learning courses.