Developing Teamwork is all about building stronger relationships within your team. This is done by getting to know each other better and creating the foundations for an exceptionally high performing group of people.
This course explains in detail what team working is and covers some of the basic principles for putting together a group of people who will work well together. It then goes on to cover conflict within teams, explaining some of the reasons conflict occurs and some strategies for managing it. It finishes off by exploring some of the different styles of management behaviour and how to develop a resilient team.
The Developing Teamwork course can be a great starting point for new managers or those that just want to enhance their management skills. This acts as a great introduction to the subject and covers the key concepts and theories around establishing and maintaining effective, resilient teams.
CPD approval means that this course can be used by those that need to prove they are continually developing themselves. ILM approval means that candidates that complete this course can contact us to arrange for an ILM certificate to be provided. This does have an additional cost associated with it but you will get a recognised management qualification.
For candidates that want to add more qualifications to their CV our Leadership Skills course is also ILM approved and can provide them with another recognised management qualification. For candidates new to management roles Managing Meetings would be a great next step although working through any of our range of Business Skills courses would be valuable. For candidates specifically interested in developing resilient teams and maintaining employee engagement our Introduction to Emotional Intelligence course goes hand in hand with this one as part of our Emotional Intelligence category.
Course syllabus includes:
- What is Team Working?
- Management Behaviour
- PDF format certificates are issued as standard, as soon as you complete the course.
- The course includes around 30 minutes of video lead learning.
- This Developing Teamwork course is tested online & you’ll need to gain a minimum of 70% in each of the modules to pass.
- You will undertake a multiple choice exam at the end of the course with short tests throughout to help cement your learning.
- We recommend that you have a reasonable understanding of English & maths (e.g. GCSE grade D/Level 1) before undertaking this course.
- Purchase a place for yourself, or purchase a bundle for your colleagues.
- The Developing Teamwork course is available to candidates in the UK.
- The course can be delivered in other countries however candidates should be aware that the content was developed in accordance with current UK practice, protocols & guidance.
- The Developing Teamwork course can be run on any electronic device, but we recommend that a laptop/desktop is used to ensure that you can see the screen clearly.
- Shortly after you purchase your place on the course, we will email you your login details for the course.
- Visit this page to read the course joining instructions including everything you need to know about our e-learning courses.