Developing Good Employee Relations
Effective businesses encourage the development of positive relationships between managers and employees, as well as amongst co-workers. Establishing and maintaining good work relationships is the key to a positive workplace, and it doesn’t have to take a lot of time.
This course defines employee relations and covers the many benefits that good relations can bring to an organisation. It explains how to build confidence in management, including sharing the company vision, building strong teams and the importance of employee feedback.
The course examines how a proactive HR presence benefits employee relations, then looks at employment contracts and the role of the Employee Handbook. The course briefly discusses Performance Management, including information on motivating employees and how best to show your appreciation of their contribution to the company. Finally, it shows you how to deal effectively with complaints, discipline and how to combat negativity.
Course syllabus includes:
- Good Employee Relations
- Implementation and HR Contracts
- Employee Handbook
- Managing Performance
- Recruitment, Retention and Training
- Complaints, Discipline and Negativity
- PDF format certificates are issued as standard, as soon as you complete the course.
- The course includes around 45 minutes of video lead learning.
- This Developing Good Employee Relations course is tested online & you’ll need to gain a minimum of 70% in each of the modules to pass.
- You will undertake a multiple choice exam at the end of the course with short tests throughout to help cement your learning.
- We recommend that you have a reasonable understanding of English & maths (e.g. GCSE grade D/Level 1) before undertaking this course.
- Purchase a place for yourself, or purchase a bundle for your colleagues.
- The Developing Good Employee Relations course is available to candidates in the UK.
- The course can be delivered in other countries however candidates should be aware that the content was developed in accordance with current UK practice, protocols & guidance.
- The Developing Good Employee Relations course can be run on any electronic device, but we recommend that a laptop/desktop is used to ensure that you can see the screen clearly.
- Shortly after you purchase your place on the course, we will email you your login details for the course.
- Visit this page to read the course joining instructions including everything you need to know about our e-learning courses.