Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Trainer Kit
The Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Trainer Kit is an excellent tool for teaching basic AED rescue skills and correct defibrillation procedures. It gives students the opportunity to practice CPR and familiarises them with the operation of Powerheart AEDs.
The Powerheart G5 AED Trainer simulates different heart arrhythmias and gives students the opportunity to apply defibrillation pads, practice AED use, and perform CPR compressions on a manikin. The clear, instructive voice and metronome guide the user through the rescue scenario. Reusable training pads enable instructors to provide training for both adult and pediatric rescues.
The training unit is supplied with a wireless remote control which allows the trainer to set different scenarios at the press of a button.
Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Trainer Kit Product Features:
- Powerheart G5 trainer kit
- Select among four pre-programmed rescue scenarios.
- Simulate shockable and non-shockable rescue situations.
- Use the CPR Device to assess performance according to 2015 Resuscitation Guidelines.
- Train users to perform CPR compressions using a metronome.
- Use a wireless remote control to vary the rescue conditions while students respond.
- Allows the trainer to pause mid-scenario to emphasis an important point, and then continue from the same point in the simulation
- Demonstrate automatic and semi-automatic AED operation.
- Clear voice instructions
- Audible metronome provides CPR guidance
- Powered by 3 x C sized batteries (trainer) and 2 x AAA batteries (wireless remote)
- Additional adult training pads and paediatric training pads available
Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Trainer Kit – What you get:
When purchasing this unit, you will receive:
- 1 x Powerheart G5 trainer unit
- 1 x Wireless remote control
- 1 x Adult training pads
- 1 x Language CD with user manuals
|Manufacturers Part Number||• CPRD Version: 190-5020-202|
• Non-CPRD Version: 190-5020-101
|Battery Type||• Wireless Remote Control: 2 x AAA batteries|
• Trainer Unit: 3 x C Sized batteries
|Storage Temperature||Long Term: +20 °C to +30 °C|
Short Term: 0 °C to +50 °C – max. 5 days
Please note: This is a training unit ONLY, it is not suitable for administering treatment. Batteries are not included.
We use two of these Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Trainers on our first aid and pre-hospital care courses. The comments that we receive from our clients is that they love how clear the voice commands are from this unit. It’s also the unit that a large number of Dentists have in their practices.