Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Paediatric Defibrillator Pads
Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Paediatric defibrillator pads are recommended for patients 8 years of age or younger or weighing less than 55 pounds (25kg). They are non polarised–can be placed in either position on the chest-, reducing confusion and saving time during a rescue.
Cardiac Science G5 paediatric pads may also be placed on the chest and back. Using the pad connector embedded circuitry, the Powerheart® G5 quickly and automatically detects the paediatric pad and automatically adjusts to paediatric energy protocols and CPR requirements.
- Designed for use with the Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Fully Auto and Semi-Auto defibrillators
- Supplied as a single pair
- Non-polarized design: can be used in either location on the chest
- 2 year Electrode Pad Lifespan
- Suitable for patients over 8 years old or 25kg in weight
- AED Training Courses are available to purchase separately
What you get:
- A pair of paediatric electrode pads.
|Manufacturers Part Number||• XELAED003B|
|Shelf Life (from manufacture)||21-24 months|
|Operating Temperature||0 °C to +50 °C|
|Pad Life||2 years|
Please note: There is presently a nationwide shortage of Cardiac Science G5 products. Unfortunately we cannot advise on a lead time for products that we do not currently have in stock.