Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Defibrillator Battery
A single Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Defibrillator Intellisense® battery is all that is needed to power your Powerheart G5 AED.
With the ability to power up to 500 shocks, this dependable, medical grade battery is tested rigorously at Cardiac Science and then tested each day it’s installed in your Powerheart G5 AED. Your defibrillator tests it for presence and functionality to ensure readiness.
Using patented Rescue Ready® technology and embedded circuitry, your Intellisense® battery communicates performance condition, age, storage temperature and other vital information directly to your Powerheart G5.
Once Intellisense supplies are installed in your Powerheart® G5 AED, years of unmatched performance are delivered. In fact, each Intellisense AED Battery comes with a 4-year performance guarantee.
Plus, the Powerheart G5 battery has a reserve of 9 more shocks after the defibrillator indicates a low battery warning. This gives you enough time to obtain a replacement G5 battery ready for use.
- Designed for use with the Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Fully automatic & Semi-automatic defibrillators
- Compatible with the Powerheart G3 Plus
- Ideal to keep as a spare pack or to replace pads that have been used
- Adult use: suitable for patients over 8 years old or 25kg in weight
- Supplied as a pair in a sealed pack
- 2 year Electrode Pad Lifespan
- Non-polarized design: allows pads to be placed in either location on the chest
- AED Training Courses are available to purchase separately
What You Get:
- Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Defibrillator Battery (1)
|Manufacturers Part Number||XBTAED001A|
|Shelf Life (from manufacture)||5 years (from manufacture)|
|Battery Stand-by Life||4 years (after installation)|
|Operating Temperature||0 °C to +50 °C|
|Storage Temperature||0 °C to +50 °C|
|Capacity||• Low battery warning: 9 shocks minimum|
• At 200VE: 450 shocks
• At 150VE: 500 shocks
Please note: There is presently a nationwide shortage of Cardiac Science G5 products.