Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Adult Defibrillator Pads
Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 adult defibrillator pads are stored pre-connected to the AED; a technology originally developed by Cardiac Science to expedite the rescue process. The pads can be placed in either position on the chest. This reduces confusion & saves time during a rescue.
Using patented Rescue Ready® technology and embedded circuitry, Intellisense® defibrillation pads communicate presence, functionality, patient type, energy and CPR protocol, pad expiration, and other vital information directly to your Powerheart G5.
- Designed for use with the Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Fully Auto and Semi-Auto defibrillators
- Supplied as a single pair
- Non-polarized design: can be used in either location on the chest
- 2 year Electrode Pad Lifespan
- Suitable for patients over 8 years old or 25kg in weight
- AED Training Courses are available to purchase separately
What you get:
- A pair of adult electrode pads.
|Manufacturers Part Number||• XELAED001B|
|Shelf Life (from manufacture)||21-24 months|
|Operating Temperature||0 °C to +50 °C|
|Pad Life||2 years|
Although these Cardiac Science G5 Adult Defibrillator Pads are designed for use on patients over 8 years old, in an emergency they can be used on someone under 8 years old. If your defibrillator is likely to be used on someone under 8 years old (e.g. a school setting), you should purchase paediatric pads.
Please note: There is presently a nationwide shortage of Cardiac Science G5 products. Unfortunately we cannot advise on a lead time for products that we do not currently have in stock so please disregard any expected dispatch dates.