Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 Plus Paediatric Defibrillator Pads
These Cardiac Science G3 Plus Paediatric pads are ideal to keep as a stand-by pack with your lifesaving device. The reduced energy electrode pads are designed for use with the Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G3 defibrillators.
Suitable for use on infants and children aged 1 to 8 years old or less than 25kg in weight, the Cardiac Science G3 Plus Paediatric pads provide a lower energy shock level compared to standard adult defibrillator pads, ensuring they provide the best possible treatment for the young patient.
- Designed for use with the Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 Plus and G3 Pro defibrillator units
- Specially designed for children aged 1 to 8 years old or less than 25kg in weight
- Supplied as a pair in a sealed pack ready for use
- Ideal to keep as a stand-by for treatment or to replace a set that has been used
- Non-polarized design: pads can be placed in either position
- Provides a reduced energy shock level when fitted to the defibrillator
- AED Training Courses are available to purchase separately
What you get:
- A pair of paediatric electrode pads.
|Manufacturers Part Number||9730-002|
|Shelf Life (from manufacture)||21-24 months|
|Operating Temperature||0 °C to +50 °C|
|Pad Life||2 years|
If your defibrillator is likely to be used to save someone under 8 years old (e.g. a school setting), you should purchase paediatric pads. Don’t rely on the adult pads that come with the defibrillator as standard.