Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 Plus Adult Defibrillator Pads
Suitable for use with all the Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 defibrillators, these Cardiac Science G3 Plus Adult Defibrillator Pads are supplied as a pair and can be used on patients over 8 years old. Designed for rapid use in the event of an emergency, the G3 Plus defibrillator pads are non-polarized, allowing the pads to be placed on the chest in either location.
Cardiac Science G3 Plus Adult Defibrillator Pads – Product Features:
- Designed for use with the Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 defibrillators
- Compatible with the Powerheart G3 Plus
- Ideal to keep as a spare pack or to replace pads that have been used
- Adult use: suitable for patients over 8 years old or 25kg in weight
- Supplied as a pair in a sealed pack
- 2 year Electrode Pad Lifespan
- Non-polarized design: allows pads to be placed in either location on the chest
- AED Training Courses are available to purchase separately
What you get:
- A pair of adult electrode pads.
|Manufacturers Part Number||9131-001|
|Shelf Life (from manufacture)||21-24 months|
|Operating Temperature||0 °C to +50 °C|
|Pad Life||2 years|
Although these Adult Defibrillator Pads are designed for use on patients over 8 years old, in an emergency they can be used on someone under 8 years old. However, if your defibrillator is likely to be used to save someone under 8 years old (e.g. a school setting), you should purchase paediatric pads.