Biohazard Kit – Body Fluid Clean-up Kit – Individual Response Pack
The Biohazard & Body Fluid Clean-Up individual response pack features all the items needed for the proper handling, containment, and disposal of bodily fluids such as blood, vomit, urine, mucus, faeces, and semen, which usually harbour harmful bacteria. This advanced kit is all about minimizing the risk of contamination or infection when handling body fluids or bio-hazardous waste.
- Everything required to clean up in one simple pack
- Provides containment and disposal in each application
- Meets current HSE requirements
Each Body Fluid Clean-up Kit Individual Response Packs contains:
- 1 Absorbent Granules (10g)
- 1 Biohazard Bag
- 1 Disinfectant Spray (8ml)
- 1 Disinfectant Wipe
- 2 Dry Wipes
- 1 Gloves (Pair)
- 1 Pack Tissues (10)
- 1 Polythene Apron
- 1 Scoop Scraper
Why choose us?
Here are a few reasons why you should choose Chris Garland Training as your training partner.
• Established 2012
• Trusted and recommended by training providers, nationwide.
• Consistently receiving 5 star reviews from our clients.
• Courses backed by Ofqual Regulated Awarding Organisations.
Environmentally and socially conscious
• For every course place booked, we pay for a tree to be planted in some of the worlds most deforested areas and an area of kelp to be planted and managed.
• Our planting partners also run educational programmes for those involved in the planting, thereby sharing and promoting knowledge and ownership of the newly planted forests.
• You can read more about this and our other environmental strategies on our Environmental Responsibility page.
• Professionally qualified instructors, with Enhanced DBS Certificates.
• HTTPS Secure website with PCI DSS compliance.
• Credit/debit card, BACS and Purchase Order payments accepted.
• A nationwide client base, including:
— Multi-National companies,
— Mining, Surveying, Construction & Maintenance companies,
— Universities, Colleges, School Academies & Childcare providers,
— Secure and Referral Schools,
— Local Authorities,
— Wildlife Trusts,
— Tree Surgeons,
— Food manufacturers, Restaurants & Chefs,
— Sports Clubs, including Golf, Rugby, Netball, Judo, Canoeing & Hiking,
— Climbing Centres,
— Dentists, Physiotherapists, Podiatrists,
— Other training companies,
— And many, many more!