Behavioural Safety Training E-Learning
This IRSM Approved behavioural safety course defines the term and explains the origins of the concept. It covers how it can be implemented in the workplace and some of the potential benefits.
It includes analysis of some examples of ‘at risk behaviours’ and some examples of ways you can measure how well your organisation is doing when it comes to safety. Finally it touches on some of the key laws regarding health and safety in the workplace and how to ensure positive workforce attitudes.
Course syllabus includes:
- Introduction to Behavioural Safety
- Essential Terms and Business Benefits
- How Behavioural Safety Works
- Setting Up a Programme
- Ensuring Positive Workforce Attitudes
- PDF format certificates are issued as standard, as soon as you complete the course.
- The course will take the average learner around 1 hour to complete.
- This behavioural safety training course is tested online & you’ll need to gain a minimum of 70% to pass.
- You will undertake a multiple choice exam at the end of the course with short tests throughout to help cement your learning.
- We recommend that you have a reasonable understanding of English & maths (e.g. GCSE grade C/Level 2) before undertaking this course.
- Purchase a place for yourself, or purchase a bundle for your colleagues.
- The course is available to candidates in the UK.
- The course can be delivered in other countries however candidates should be aware that the content was developed in accordance with current UK practice, protocols & guidance.
- The behavioural safety training course can be run on any electronic device, but we recommend that a laptop/desktop is used to ensure that you can see the screen clearly.
- Shortly after you purchase your place on the course, we will email you your login details for the course.
- Visit this page to read the course joining instructions including everything you need to know about our e-learning courses.