Anti-Harassment and Bullying
This Anti-Harassment and Bullying course covers the commitments that will be laid out in your company’s anti-harassment and bullying policy. All companies should be committed to providing a working environment free from harassment and bullying and ensuring all staff are treated, and treat others, with dignity and respect.
The course explains the differences between harassment and bullying, the steps that can be taken if either of these occur in or out of work, and some case studies to illustrate the points covered throughout the course.
Course syllabus includes:
- Policy Commitments, Harassment And Bullying
- Informal Steps, Raising A Formal Complaint and Investigations
- Action Following Investigations
- Case Studies
Certificate in Anti-Harassment and Bullying:
- PDF format certificates are issued as standard, as soon as you complete the course.
- The course includes around 35 minutes of video lead learning.
- This Anti-Harassment and Bullying course is tested online & you’ll need to gain a minimum of 70% in each of the modules to pass.
- There are short tests throughout to help cement your learning.
- You will undertake a multiple choice exam at the end of the course.
- We recommend that you have a reasonable understanding of English & maths (e.g. GCSE grade D/Level 1) before undertaking this course.
- Purchase a place for yourself, or purchase a bundle for your colleagues.
- The Anti-Harassment and Bullying course is available to candidates in the UK.
- The course can be delivered in other countries however candidates should be aware that the content was developed in accordance with current UK practice, protocols & guidance.
- The Anti-Harassment and Bullying course can be run on any electronic device. We recommend that a laptop/desktop is used to ensure that you can see the screen clearly.
- Shortly after you purchase your place on the course, we will email you your login details for the course.
- Visit this page to read the course joining instructions including everything you need to know about our e-learning courses.